Trick-or-Treating Tips to have a safe and fun time on Halloween!
- Trick or treat in familiar neighborhoods.
- Carry a flashlight with fresh batteries after dark.
- Wear identification that’s easy to read.
- Always trick or treat in groups, accompanied by an adult. Rizzo is taking Buddy, Myles, and Splash and maybe a few of their friends.
- Stay on the sidewalks and out of the streets. Cross only at intersections and designated crosswalks.
- Walk. No running.
- Don’t trample through flower beds and gardens.
- Walk with your head up and be aware of your surroundings. Myles is always wide-eyed checking out everything.
- Only visit well lit houses. Don’t stop at dark houses.
- Don’t enter any houses unless you know the people.
- Carry a spare Halloween bag, in case yours breaks or you fill your original one. Splash is planning on carrying four bags.
- Don’t approach unfamiliar pets and animals.
- Always watch for cars backing up or turning.
- Respect other people and their property.
- Be polite and say “thank you.”
- Avoid candy that has loose wrappings, is unwrapped, has puncture holes, or is homemade. If you have any questions about your candy, send it to Buddy and he will try it.
Don’t forget to tweet us your Halloween costumes @furcircus.Can’t wait to see what the guys have picked out to wear this year! latvia .